We are looking forward to helping students who have an opinion about online research and deciding best products.
Twice the every year Choosebestmattress.com offers a $1500 scholarship to talented students across the USA and Canada.
Why are we offering it?
Being mattress review website, we are always looking for new ideas that can resolve sleep issues and how buyers do online research. By doing your help, we will get cool ideas and concepts that you think are cool.
- Best Mattress Encasement in 2017
- Best Mattress for Back Pain in 2017
- Best Memory Foam Mattress Reviews 2017
How to apply for it?
- Write a nice essay up to 500 words explains your idea about “How to improve sleep pattern” or “How to do an online research to decide a best product”.
- Save the essay as PDF. Make sure you have your name and Email ID in it.
- Send the PDF document to richardmorse441[at]gmail.com with email title: “$1500 Scholarship Application ” and don’t forget to mention these details in the email: [i) Name, ii) Your Education Field iii) Are you doing any part time Job iv) Age)]
- Our editors will check the email and get in touch with you if they need any more info or correct missing information.
Note: Send your essay before 30th October 2017.
Eligibility: A minimum GPA of 3.0 enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university in Fall (of the current year) or Spring (of the following year).
All winners will need to provide proof of meeting the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a citizen of the United States or Canada
- Must be enrolled in an academic programme or current college students already studying at an accredited U.S./Canada post-secondary institution.
About Your Submitted Content
Please be aware that by submitting an essay, you are granting ChooseBestMattress an unlimited licence to use your essay in whole or in part as we see fit, and relinquishing any copyright to your essay.
We take privacy very seriously. The information you provide will be used for the sole purpose of deciding the scholarship winner.